Super-Diversification versus Competition
This illustrates the performance of our growth-oriented Super-Diversified portfolio allocation since its inception as compared to various competitive measures.
Below are explanations of each Comparable:
Note: all university endowment returns are only updated annually through June 30th each year.
- Average Private Client: This is the ARC Private Client Index created and maintained by the ARC Group. This is real performance delivered to discretionary clients by participating investment managers (1000's of client accounts)..
- Harvard Endowment: Actual returns of the Harvard University Endowment which is one of the largest in the world and has been among the most successful.
- University Endowment - All - Average: The average return of all universifty endowments as reported by NACUBO.
- Traditional Growth Model: A simulated growth-oriented portfolio with a similar risk profile to our Super-Diversified portfolio allocation. This Traditional Growth Model consists of 60% U.S. stocks, 10% international stocks, and 30% bonds and cash.
- Yale Endowment: Actual returns of the Yale University Endowment which is one of the largest in the world and has been among the most successful.
What to Display
You can choose to graph one of the following:
< back to previous page
- Compounded Return: the compounded annual return for the date range displayed.
- Cumualtive Return: the cumulative, or total, return since inception.
- Risk Comparison: multiple risk characteristics.